TEMPORARY CHANGES WHEN PICKING UP YOUR RATS
In this dire time of social distancing I'm making some temporary changes here at RRP.
I have lung disease, it's very important that I limit my contact with people. So at this time I'm letting people reserve the babies of their choice, as rats become available. Though I'm temporarily changing the pick up process.
When rats are ready to go I will be doing pick ups outside of my home. This means that instead of coming into my home where I normally would set your babies on your shoulder and let them get to know you before being put in the carrier; we will be meeting outside in a secure place.
PICK UP PROCESS
- For your protection, and mine, I will only be scheduling one pick up per day.
- No more then two people can be present when we meet. If more then two people come with you I ask that they remain in the car.
- When you arrive, park in my driveway and honk your horn so I know you're there.
- I'll quickly sanitize my hands and put on a face mask.
- Stay in your car while I bring out your rats. I'll go in the tent to place your rats in an aquarium.
- Once I move away you can get out of your car and go in the tent.
- Expect to stay at least 20 minutes so you can put your rats on your shoulder, giving them a chance to get to know you before being put in the carrier. This is also a good time to ask me any questions you might have.
- Once you decide if your satisfied with your rats I'll have you read and sign the adoption contract.
- Bring exact amount due for the Adoption Fee ($20.00 per rat) and you can place it on the table before leaving.