TEMPORARY PICK UP REQUIREMENTS
- For your protection, and mine, I will only be scheduling one pick up per day.
- No more then two people can be present when we meet. If more then two people come with you I ask that they remain in the car.
- When you arrive, park in my driveway and honk your horn so I know you're there.
- I'll quickly sanitize my hands and face then change into a clean shirt. If my allergies are bad that day and I'm coughing and sniffling I'll be wearing a face mask.
- Stay in your car while I bring out your rats. I'll go in the tent to place your rats in an aquarium.
- Once I move away you can get out of your car and go in the tent.
- Expect to stay at least 20 minutes so that your rats get a chance to get to know you before being put in the carrier. This is also a good time to ask me any questions you might have.
- Bring exact amount due for the Adoption Fee ($20.00 per rat) and you can place it on the table before leaving.